Discovery – Explore Your World
Since 1996, we at Discovery Deutschland have been delighting millions of fans with our diverse range of selected non-fiction content and our brands DMAX, TLC, Eurosport, HOME & GARDEN TV, TELE 5, Discovery Channel and Animal Planet.
Our centrally located headquarter in the historic Lehel district between the Isar river and the English Garden is just three subway stops from Munich’s center. Here we work, laugh, and celebrate together. For our international, dynamic, and dedicated team, we are constantly looking for creative minds with drive and a can-do mentality to help us realize our vision of providing our viewers with the best entertainment. Join one of the world’s largest media families now!
We are looking for a
(Senior) Account Manager (m/f/d)
• Strong commercial focus on revenue goal and generating high value sales opportunities
• Delivering international revenue objectives for allocated client portfolio, working across multi-platform TV, web, app and social media opportunities, through advertising, content creation & on-ground activation; accurate weekly reporting across revenue, forecast, pipeline and diary priorities; ensuring regular follow up and updates based on sales targets
• Developing new business opportunities and high quality, effective sales proposals in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
• Develop strong relationships and maintain regular contact with clients, agencies and third-party vendors
• Acquire comprehensive understanding and ongoing knowledge of the global Discovery brand portfolio, sales rationale and evolving developments
• Experience of managing and building effective relationships with multiple stakeholders (internal and external), working in a fast-paced multicultural environment and strong ability to strategically manage a budget and deliver on revenue targets
• Flexible and collaborative self-starter with strong sales or sponsorship experience, preferably within an international media and/or commercial sports and entertainment environment, working across integrated brand solutions, and with a proven record of building innovative opportunities and proposals, selling and closing high value partnerships
• You will be an enthusiastic and proactive team player and have excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, negotiation, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to work across multiple projects and timelines/deadlines within a matrix organization
• You will have experience of working across international cultures and be passionate about media and sport/entertainment
Now it’s your turn! What does „real entertainment“ mean to you? How can you help us to become even better? Let us know and apply now at the following link: Account Manager in Munich | Careers at Munich Office
Or check out discovery.de/jobs for more open positions.